/welcome

Yygdrasil of Kujata is a blog dedicated to following the life and times of my FFXI character Yygdrasil on the Kujata server. You can expect to find postings of my accomplishments, tips and tools and a lot of SMN (Summoner) talk. To be perfectly honest; I constructed this blog more-or-less as a journal for myself. Should you find any useful information within, please feel free to use it for yourself, just give me credit for any unique ideas. Oh! If you see me in game /tell me what you think of the blog!

11.11.2009

A Late Start

Welcome! I know, you dont care about what's happened in the past. Allow me to cut to the chase. I started this blog a little late and have already done a lot of things. So lets get the basics down:

Name: Yygdrasil (Formerly Quezacotl)
Server: Kujata (Formerly from Odin and Bahamut)
Race: Tarutaru
Nation: Bastok
Linkshells:
- Social : FatalDisconnection (Sack-holder)
- Dynamis: Avatar
- Mission: TwistedHope
Jobs: <3 SMN 75 <3 (Merits: 5/10 & 4/10)
WHM 38, SCH 37, COR 27, NIN 26, THF 22, BLM 17, RNG 17, PUP 8, DNC 8 BLU 7

So that's me! Also, I'm posting updates to my missions on the righthand side of the page as well as details in posts. To make searching through my posts easier for everyone, I'm going to be including any mission or quest names in both the title bar and in the lebels at the bottom of each post. Search away!

Basically that's it. I'll be sure to try and make a post every day... unless there's nothing at all worth talking about. Until then, I'll be farming -.-

No comments:

Which is your favorite FFXI Avatar?