/welcome

Yygdrasil of Kujata is a blog dedicated to following the life and times of my FFXI character Yygdrasil on the Kujata server. You can expect to find postings of my accomplishments, tips and tools and a lot of SMN (Summoner) talk. To be perfectly honest; I constructed this blog more-or-less as a journal for myself. Should you find any useful information within, please feel free to use it for yourself, just give me credit for any unique ideas. Oh! If you see me in game /tell me what you think of the blog!

11.23.2009

Expansion Pack Plans

Now that I have an abundant ammount of time to do nothing but plot, scheme and plan, I decided to look into the expansion pack gear and plan for the future. Here's what I've come up with:

ACP
Royal Redingote
BP Delay -4 (Because I don't have the Summoner's Horn yet and still linger around -10 BP)
Perpetuation -2 (Because it's a lot better than trying to save up for a Penance Robe)

MKD
Selenian Cap
Enhance Fast Cast +3% / BP Delay -3 (Again... just an all around awsome stat IMHO)
Attack +3 / Pet: Damage Taken -10% (A solid solo piece that should help me out when I'm doing pages in Sky)

ASA
Tatsumaki Sitagoromo
Elemental Siphon +20 (Further information shows that the +20 acts as an additiona +20 to Summoning Skill only for use wit Elemental Siphon, not bad)
Movement Speed +8% (Because lets face it... I can't afford Herald's Gaiters)


So in summary... I will have the following stats while wearing my expansion gear:

BP Ability Delay -7
Perpetuation Cost -2
Fast Cast +3%
Pet: Attack +3
Pet: Damage Taken -10%
Elemental Siphon +20
Movement Speed +8%

Awsome. I'm making plans to start as soon as the MTC is over.

No comments:

Which is your favorite FFXI Avatar?