/welcome

Yygdrasil of Kujata is a blog dedicated to following the life and times of my FFXI character Yygdrasil on the Kujata server. You can expect to find postings of my accomplishments, tips and tools and a lot of SMN (Summoner) talk. To be perfectly honest; I constructed this blog more-or-less as a journal for myself. Should you find any useful information within, please feel free to use it for yourself, just give me credit for any unique ideas. Oh! If you see me in game /tell me what you think of the blog!

11.16.2009

CoP 4-3: The Savage

After a lot of sitting around and biding my time, I found myself running back from a Besieged today and happening upon a random shout in WG.

???: Chains of Promathia, Mission 4-2: The Savage, Do you need it? 5/6

"Thank God!!!", I thought. Finally I can be rid of this pesky fight and move on with my life.

The set-up was as follows:
75Blm/Whm
75Blm/Whm
75Blm/Whm
75Blm/Sch
75Smn/Whm (me)
49Cor/Thf (party leader)

After cheering to myself about how clutch the set-up was, I joined the rest of the party at the gate on the coast. Not only had the Cor already purchased 3 mist melts... they had already farmed scale for the displacement in the 3rd zone. With only a few aggro issues concerning hippogriffs... and a few deaths, we zoned into the battle. The Blm's had decided on a sleep order and had entrusted the mist melts to the Cor. I tried to negotiate my way into the fight but they assured me that I would be all but useless and simply get in the way. Once inside the fight, I summoned Shiva to my side and sat near the base of the ramp and watched as the other 5 ran this puppy into the ground.

Cor buffs with Evoker's Roll and Healer's Roll

Sleep > Freeze x4 > Sleep > Freeze x4 > Sleep > Rest > Freeze x4

Win... without me ever lifting a finger. I've never seen a fight go that smoothly in my life.

Now if only I could have found these guys say.... 4 weeks ago. My life would have been a lot easier.

No comments:

Which is your favorite FFXI Avatar?